We believe that the 66 books of the Bible (both Old Testament & New testament) is the only inspired, infallible and authoritative word of God and these Holy Scriptures are the only basis of our faith and practice.
The One true God
We believe that there is only One True and Living God who is the eternal, self existent ‘I am”, who also revealed Himself as One; being coexistent in three persons – Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. He is eternal, omnipotent, omniscient and full of goodness and mercy.
The Lord Jesus Christ
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of virgin Mary, fully God and fully man, who became flesh, lived a sinless life.
- We believe that Jesus Christ our saviour, died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day according to the scriptures.
- We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus Christ to heaven, his exaltation as Lord to the right hand of the Father and his literal physical return the second time for the church and his millennial Kingdom rule on the earth.
The Fall of man
We believe that the human race was created by God in His image, until sin entered by disobedience and rebellion, that left humanity totally incapable of saving itself.
The Salvation of man
We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and all sufficient work of Jesus Christ upon the cross, by which we obtain remission of sin through His shed blood.
The Ordinances of the Church
We believe that all who have truly repented and believed in Christ as Lord and Saviour are commanded to be baptised by immersion in water.
- Holy Communion
We believe that all who have truly repented and believe in Christ as Lord and saviour should regularly participate in the communion of the Lord’s table till He comes; it signifies the continuous receiving of the life of Christ made available through His death and resurrection.
The Baptism in the Holy Spirit
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, which includes baptism in the Holy Spirit as an experience distinct from regeneration the essential biblical evidence of which is speaking with other tongues, as the Spirit gives utterance; His indwelling by which the Christian is enabled and empowered to live godly life and be a vibrant witness of the risen Lord Jesus; His supernatural gifting and empowering of the church for service and advancement of God’s Kingdom.
We believe in holiness of life and conduct in obedience to the command of God.
We believe that deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement and is the privilege of all believers.
The Church and its mission
- We believe that the church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission.
- We believe that upon placing one’s faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour, the believer is made part of the Body of Christ, the one universal Church, of which Jesus Christ is the Head. The Scriptures command believers to gather locally in order to devote themselves to worship, prayer, teaching of the Word, fellowship, the ordinances of baptism and communion, service to the local body through the development and use of talents and spiritual gifts, and outreach to the world to make disciples.
- We believe that the church is built on the foundation of Apostles and Prophets and Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone.
- We believe in the present day ministry of the five fold ministers whom Jesus gave to the church – Apostles, prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry.
The Second Coming of Jesus
We believe that church would be raptured up to heaven in a moment of time where Christ would
receive them in the clouds and that His glorious visible return with His saints would be to reign on earth for a thousand years.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; and the final judgment – one for everlasting life and the other judged to everlasting damnation.